HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Is my guns and loads acceptable topics here?
Old 01-17-2016, 05:22 AM
bronko22000
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by Champlain Islander
I believe a few of you guys will be talking via Pm about the rules for your new forum. My suggestion is if there are some refinements to not make them so confining that it restricts grey area equipment. Whether someone wants to replace an open site with a peep (old guys can see the front) or use an after market metal ramrod really shouldn't affect the intent on keeping the traditional forum viable. Just my thoughts but if there are some rule revisions please try to consider everything before sending to the mods. So far I am delighted with the participation on this forum and for the most part you guys are taking care of business.

CI
Those are my thoughts too. I like talking to other people who have the same desires as me in shooting sidelock type rifles. Those of us that try to get in close and make a quick human kill while hunting or who find ways to refine their sidelock to be able to knock the gnats off a fly's butt at 100 yards.