HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Are they a better gun???
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2016, 10:43 AM
BarnesAddict
Nontypical Buck

Maybe its time for the ADMINISTRATOR to split this into sub-forums, say INLINES and TRADITIONAL?

Muley doesn't own and won't own another in-line, he stated that. MD seems to like the percussion rifles, so they can watch over the Traditional forum, so the other members and guests can pick rather they'd like following one or the other.

Now I truly have no dog in this fight, as I only shoot an Ultimate now but, I am familiar with the different rifles. However, if we could ever get past the badgering (polite word), guys stating "my rifle will out shoot that rifle", maybe we could ALL get to where the final individual testing is complete. A single comparison and someone wants to call a test that isn't even completed, "biased"???

Man......... there are hundreds of people search the different forums and the last thing that anyone wants to see, is a p'ing match between members. A little badgering once in awhile doesn't hurt, but when it gets to be a HABIT, something needs to change. On a personal note, I have a problem with someone throwing out a shooting challenge, then when someone agrees to it, finds another excuse. That's about as low as it can get IMO.

Let the "personal individual" test be completed, let the write up get posted, then if there's a question, ask it. If your opinion differs, explain the reason why it differs but, wait until the final report gets complete.