HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - cva breech plug
Thread: cva breech plug
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 07:40 AM
Muley Hunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by muzzlestuffer
! if cva would have supplied both breech plugs and the 3 dollar install tool i wouldn't have had to spend almost 50 bucks buying that one! the shipping alone was 9.95 when it wouldn't have cost any money extra shipping if they included one with the gun. i still can't understand why a company would not include both plugs? do they think the extra 20 or 30 dollars for the extra would prevent somebody from buying there product ? your right about not needing the install tool but keep in mind some people don't want to use a external wrench on the outside of the bp me included!
It's been explained over and over why they don't, but all you can see is your side of it. I also told you how you can setup the BP to your gun without touching the outside knurling with anything.

Even though you paid max price for the BP. The gun and BP still came out cheaper than a Knight, or TC.

So, either way you're going to pay to use BH 209. Which btw is not the only powder there is to use. Of the two million muzzleloader hunters in the uS. How many do you think use BH 209?