HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - TC Impact
Thread: TC Impact
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2015, 01:34 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Grouse45
Already saw that and many other things Grouse. That's the problem I've been having separating the PAID endorsements from actual real and honest reviews.

Originally Posted by sabotloader
That is absolutely correct the Omega would be a better rifle.

You might also look at a Knight Freedom series DISC.

http://www.knightrifles.com/product/...-muzzleloader/

+ if you follow along some of the ML auction sites - there will be some real good deals coming along now the hunting season is over.
She shoots her centerfires a lot Sabot but I really don't think she will be "pounding" her MLer like I do but then again, I could be wrong. The girl does like to shoot. She now reloads all her own stuff for both her 7mm08 and her .243 (granted on my equipment) but she is highly detail oriented, logs everything, keeps a file with her targets in it so she can verify any load for whatever she will be going hunting for. That's kind of why I am a bit against the "cheap line" Impact as I just don't know if it will perform up to her standards. I KNOW a good Omega will as long as it hasn't been treated poorly. One thing I was reading on the Omegas was something about the action loosening and allowing the trigger guard to fall down some and letting the primer fall out. Something about a poorly placed or designed pin?