HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - This Could Have Turned Out Bad
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2015, 03:17 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by 1874sharpsshooter
I wonder if my deer at 223 and 234 with a triumph and shockwaves were unethical ❓, or my antelope at 307 with my knight and a lehigh ,❓ or my deer at 176 and 219 with open sights ❓ actually the most unethical in some peoples eyes would have to be the 515 yard shot , Yes 515 with a muzzleloader and it equaled dead deer .

Uhhh SS, did you not note the "You have MANY people out there attempting shots at ranges they have never practiced for and have 0 capabilities at" part of what I posted? You practice more than most and many of your MLers are custom mods and you are more than capable of making those shots. Whereas myself, with my equipment, it would be unethical for me to attempt anything over 200 yards. I know my own limitations as well as my equipment and stay well within the boundaries of both. Now, if I had me one of them fancy dancy swinglock smokeless capable .45's or the .416 and practiced with them out to longer ranges such as 400+ yards then I would consider that being ethical as well as legal for myself. See where I was going with that? Clear it up for ya?