HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bushnell 12MP Trophy Cam HD Essential Low Glow
Old 11-22-2015, 09:03 PM
Nomercy448
Nontypical Buck

I don't have that exact model, but I've been using Bushnell Trophy Cam's for years. I employ a couple each of the 5MP and 8MP's and even more of the 12 & 14MP models - the 14MP's being the new case "Aggressor" models.

Against Moultrie's, the Bushnells menus are easier to operate and do better on photo count - especially night photos AND especially night photos on warmer nights.

Against Cuddleback cams, the Bushnell interface is like NSA or NASA supercomputers compared to a hello kitty kiddy calculator. It's simple and responsive, user friendly. I still screw up and fail to activate my Cuddles sometimes. The 20MP Cuddleback cam does take great photos, but for the user interface to check photo count or battery life, I'll pass.

We have over 20 cams in the field this season and have owned about twice as many before these (some REALLY old models), for my money, unless Bushnell screws the pooch and tries something new that's a total flop, I really don't have any use for any other trail camera.