HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - have a situation
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 02:00 PM
Ridge Runner
Nontypical Buck

Default have a situation

my 79 year old mother lives alone, 16 miles away, after work I go to her house and put her winters wood away, cut it one day, split and put away the next.
This morn I dropped off a bag of hulled walnuts she requested, went up after work to split her wood and she informed me that the squirrels had found the bag of walnuts, chewed a hole in it, then helped themselves, then she said the squirrels also upset her metal trash can of sunflower seeds (she's an avid bird feeder) the red flag went up, squirrels don't tip over metal trashcans! she just called and said a bear had come up on her porch after I left, upset her trashcan and was feeding, she hollered at him, he walked off the porch 20' and set down wile mom took her can inside, she yelled at it some more, it walked 30 yards and set down and waited, she said as it got too dark for her to see it was still setting there.
I told her to load her 16 ga. with slugs cause we would be back, should she cap him or do you call someone? what would you do?
RR