HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best rifled slugs for Deer hunting
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2015, 07:53 AM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by uncle matt
Not exactly sure what MOA or sub MOA means. I think it means all right in the same hole light Robin Hooding an arrow. That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they all hit close enough to each other to make a hole similar to this first picture. Doesn't happen every single time. Some days you shoot worse or better than others but those are the results the guns are giving. This is mot my picture just one grabbed off internet for an example. And yes sometimes they don't all connect and look like the second picture. Again this is pulled from internet. Pay no attention to whatever is printed on it. The guns are all very capable of absolutely fantastic groups with Brenneke slugs, it is just up to the shooter.

Listen. I don't know what your deal is but I posted here with the intention of offering what I feel is a superb slug, safe for rifled barrels (per info of unquestionably highly experienced and knowledgeable manufacturer) that are more reasonably priced than sabots and offer a gigantic whallop.

People can take what I offered and check it out for themselves if they would like if they feel it is something they might benefit from.

I'm not going to be part of a presidential debate about this with you. I'm not leaving this thread mad, I'm just leaving it. I'll gladly discuss other subjects or topics.

Good hunting.

I don't have a "deal" I don't know why you would leave this thread mad or at all. I just ask a question to make sure we are on the same page here.

Sub MOA means 3 shot groups fall within an inch at 100 yards.

The bottom picture is more what I would expect from rifled slugs 2.5 inches at 50 yards although better results are very possible at that range.

Buying 4 guns and all four shooting sub moa with rifled slugs would amaze me as I'm not sure Ive ever seen a single slug gun do that.