HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt
Old 11-19-2003, 07:17 AM
Len in Maryland

Default RE: In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt

David:

You' re a blast. And, for all to know, he' s a great friend. I had already located every deer by the time he got there; but, at least he came to help. Help to drag them out, help to gut them, help to load them, and then he took some great pictures. He even made multiple nice copies of the pictures and brought them by the shop for me. What a friend!

As far as the negative posts, I wouldn' t expect any less of one individual. I really feel sorry for that person. It must be troublesome going through life with such an attitude and such a self-centered idealist approach to life. The desire to be negative and to constantly argue with most on this forum can only be pitied.

I noticed this characteristic some time ago and elected not to communicate with this individual in any way. It may have been Confucius who said something like, " Don' t stand on a corner and argue with a fool, passersby may not know who is who."

Thank you for all the congrats. It was a great day and one that I' ll never forget. It could only have happened due to the tremendous herds that we have here in this State. We can only thank the antis for this situation that we find. Their negative attitude toward our sport has had a positive effect on the growth of the deer population. I actually thank all of them that I can.

May all of you some day enjoy yourselves as much as Davidmil and myself. Good hunting.