HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt
Old 11-19-2003, 06:21 AM
davidmil
Dominant Buck

Default RE: In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt

You' re right... I really think the answer is from now on not to post our stories. We can work around numbers and details with code. You know, something like... I number oned a number 10 buck this AM. He was four letter wording a doe. When he finished I slipped a baby spear into his breathing space. He took the long nap about 100 yards from my stand. I then after 2 hours of deliberation and personnal reflection decided to insist he go home for dinner with me. After insuring he would go I went back up in my tree, settled in and tried to find a date for him. So I did. And then I thought, you know, there might be something to that threesome stuff. Kinky.... but entertaining. SO after getting the doe and his date together I went back to my tree and tried to find a surprise guest for both of them. Nice thought but it didn' t work out. I' m a failure. You know, I just think I' ll no longer post stories, pictures or details of hunts. You' re not going to get out of potty pictures though. In fact, there may be more of them. I have to try this new digital camera on something.[:-]