HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:18 AM
turkey harvester
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
Your last post was sarcastic, so I guess you fit right in, LOL! Nope, just read his post that was complete BS in what he stated and I verified it by doing what I did. You can do the same if you have time, which I did after I read it. Maybe after you have been in the outdoors doing just about everything there is related to hunting and shooting for over 60 years like several others have that post here you'll have enough knowledge to give plenty of advice on things, rather than to just post negative crap like you just did. Read EXACTLY what he said and then do what I did and you'll come to the same conclusion because nobody gave him anything but good advice on ANY thread he was on and THAT contradicts what his comment was and, therefore, his comment WAS incorrect just like I mentioned.
Practice what you preach scooter!!!! Topgun I don't need or want your advise on here reguarding anything!!!! Nope havent done it for 60 years but then Im closer to 50 than 40 so i have enough experience to get by. Negative crap, nope just the truth. If it hurts your little feelings then get the frig over it or just shut your mouth.