HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Scent ban in Pa?
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2015, 08:43 PM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BigTime1
Again....Man infected the deer!!!!! What part dont you understand? A deer did not and has never! I could infect your AZZ with Aids, Cancer, The swine flu...You name it and then of course you are going to find it..... So unless you are saying some little man is going to run around and infect every deer before it takes a wizz in somebodys collection building then its a slim chance to have CWD.....As we can see.It has not yet after 60 years. You keep bringing up man made Edited by JW. Stick to whitetails and show me a case of CWD in a positive whitetails urine!!!! You are pretty simple.
You speak of only farmed deer. Show me a case of the CWD prion in a farmed deers urine!
As far as EHD it has ruined your own state year after year. How many documented cases of dead deer that died from CWD do you have in your state? I mean really...Your states wild vermin has had just more cases of CWD than 20 states put together. With that many wild cases you should be able to show a documented case! Good luck with that. I will wait.

Are you ever going to answer the question of shutting down all crop farms in CWD positive states? Its a pretty simple question!
You are pretty good at answering your own questions and then avoiding said answer. Are you really that dim? Look at the highlighted and bold that I laid out for you. How do you think you found all those "cases" you so loudly throw out there without DOCUMENTATION! You snatching those statistics out of the air? No. There are hundreds and hundreds of documented cases. Deer taken by hunters, deer found dead, deer hit by cars. And as far as EHD goes, the only case where it has taken more than a hundred or so in a year was the Milk River Montana infection which was caused by a severe infestation on Midge Flies. It hasn't "ruined" the state of Illinois hunting at all. 2012 and 2013 we had a pretty bad outbreak totaling around 1200-1300 deer both years. We had a pretty rough drought those 2 years which increased the gnats (midge flies) and hit the higher populations of whitetail in western IL. 1200-1300 sounds like a lot but state wide, not so bad. Many more deer were infected but survived (many survive it unlike CWD) and had an immunity built up. Again, shooting yourself in the foot. Basic education and understanding is required for this discussion and you have shown beyond a shadow of a doubt that you have neither.

As far as your question about crops, I'm not a farmer so I am not that up on crops. This isn't a Farming forum but a hunting and fishing forum. You want to talk about crop related issues I would suggest going to the farmers almanac forum http://www.almanac.com/ and pose that question there. Class dismissed yet again. SMH at this guy coming to a gun fight with a straw and spitball

Last edited by JW; 08-27-2015 at 07:54 PM. Reason: HNI Rule 1