HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt
Old 11-18-2003, 07:27 PM
c903

Default RE: In Hurry... Lens' Triple and my NY hunt

Might be an entertaining story, but that is all it is. As for appropriate bowhunting behavior and methods, it stinks….and I don' t care how many deer one may have killed or how much of an expert they believe they are, or others believe they are. I consider myself very adept in all the pertinent aspects of archery and bowhunting deer. However, shooting three deer before I have positively confirmed each one is dead and I have recovered each the deer, is not something I would do or condone. I can guarantee you that my opinion regarding such action is not singular.

I am anxiously awaiting for the next thread in which a not so well known or an unpopular individual says that he or she committed the same act, or readers believe he or she did not put enough effort into determining the fate of a deer he or she shot earlier, before shooting another deer. If history is repeated, that person will be verbally crucified. What will be the comeback if the person uses this thread as an example that he or she has done nothing wrong and is unfairly being singled out? That a skilled shooter and tracker who has spent many hours in the field is exempt from the same rule and expectation? BS! Anyone who would engage in such acts and anyone who condones it is not a hunter, he or she simply relishes in killing. [:@]