HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Support for Disabled Hunter, Please Read
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 01:54 PM
Jacks
Spike

Default Support for Disabled Hunter, Please Read

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen,

An employee of mine, Brian Engebretson, was injured in a farming accident as a young adult. It left him paralyzed from the waist down and wheelchair dependent. He is a young man who enjoys hunting and all of the outdoor activities that a young man should partake in.

Clear Waters Life Center in Clearbrook, MN is working on a mission to raise funds to purchase an ”Action Trackchair” for Brian to assist him in outdoor activities and hunting.

I am reaching out to you for assistance and support for this worthy cause. I am so inspired by Brian, and I am happy to be asked by Clear Waters Life Center to assist in raising funds for this great cause.

Please review the letter below, from Clear Waters Life Center, explaining Brian’s story. If you, too, are inspired by Brian’s courageous story, please find it in your hearts to donate (tax deductible). We hope to raise $12000 by August 15th, so that the Trackchair (a surprise) can be purchased and presented to Brian by mid-September.

Donations can be made payable to Clear Water Life Center, and you may mail it directly to me at Northwest Cabinets, Inc. (address below). We can forward it to Clearwater Life Center. You will receive a receipt from Clearwater Life Center for tax purposes. Please specify with a note or in the memo line that it is for the “Action Trackchair”.

You can aslo donate online at: https://givemn.org/organization/Clea...rs-Life-Center

Enter amount and fill in your address information and under tribute memorial enter Brian Mobile

Thank you for your consideration!

Sincerely,

Ron Engesether
Northwest Cabinets
9457 Wildasin Rd NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
Brian's Story.pdf (817.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf
Brian's Story 2.pdf (428.6 KB, 21 views)

Last edited by Jacks; 08-01-2015 at 05:43 AM.