Old 07-06-2015, 06:18 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by NeverWill View Post
Could only imagine what this idea would do to the legal system for everyone in the country. Wow, I guess we would have to incarcerate EVERYONE that committed any crime just to be careful that the criminal wouldn't go out and commit another crime and possibly have the policeman or judge etc sued.
The above has to be one of the most idiotic comments I've ever read.

First, the guy is in the USA illegally and had been deported several times. Why is he even allowed to be here?

Second, he had been arrested numerous times for drug offenses, including felonies. But then you're willing to excuse those right?

Third, he was supposed to be turned over to the Feds in accordance with current law, but San Fran is a sanctuary city and refused to do so. So San Fran is at least somewhat responsible because they allowed him to remain free despite being a known criminal.

Fourth, there is a story circulating that he is claiming he went to the pier to shoot sea lions (a federal offense) with a handgun (he never should have had) and instead killed a lady for no apparent reason. Do you see anything wrong with this?

So, tell me NW why does the LIB agenda seem to be willing to turn a blind eye to illegals such as this? Why are you willing to just let such a criminal wander free on the streets to kill someone at random? Even now you cannot bring yourself to condemn his actions despite the fact this lady is now lying in a grave!

Even for someone like you, who marches to a tune nobody else seems to hear, this is a stretch!