HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - help if you can thanks
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 07:34 PM
CalHunter
Super Moderator

You've made your point and he's temp banned for language and rules violations. Professionally speaking there is no single source (website, search engine, etc.) that can find everybody all the time. I know--that's part of what I do when I'm trying to track down people at work. Arguing with him about it isn't going to change your opinion and doesn't accomplish much if anything.

For the OP (when you come back, if you decide to), you might consider that members on this website don't know you, don't know about you and have likely been exposed to several scams and people trying to talk them out of money--Just the times we live in although scams have been around since people have been here. Not saying you're not legit BUT there's simply no way for anybody at this website to 100% confirm you're legit.

If you look at it from the other side, you'd likely realize that people tend to get jaded after being scammed and your opening post contained little to no information. Going to your link, the information offers what you're doing but still doesn't offer anybody a positive means to confirm its' veracity. It's certainly your choice to provide less information but you shouldn't be surprised when people are not persuaded with minimal information.