HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - help if you can thanks
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2015, 12:09 PM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Let's say it is a scam Dusty Good Son who is on Facebook! I don't do Facebook, Twitter, or any of that other nonsense and a lot of the members don't either. When I clicked the link you posted up came an expensive, fancy red machine on a website you created called "gofundme". Keep posting all over the net and you'll probably find enough people (suckers?) that will fund your fancy machine, but on a site like this where you have never posted and we don't know you from Adam amongst all the cons and scams that are out there, all I can say is no way Jose, I mean Dusty! I'm sorry if you are legit, but I'm not sending money to someone I don't know and that hasn't documented the necessity on this site.

EDIT: I just did a free person search on the net using four different websites and found that name but: None live in Miss and none are 33 years old!!! Now please come back and tell us your actual name and address to even think of sending you any money.

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 06-10-2015 at 04:15 PM. Reason: Edit to put in more information