HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Where has everybody gone? Kinda sad
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2015, 11:15 AM
jepcho
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by jalvja
I think my biggest pet peeve on here was the disrespect shown by some.I've seen people post pictures of jakes only to have someone try to belittle them cause it was a jake.Length of shots is another point that gets people fired up.It's ok for us to disagree.But there is no reason for personal attacks. I got attacked on here once cause I used a gobble call to help me take a bird.I'm no dummy(matter of opinion) I know when and where I can use that call SAFELY.But this guy acted like I commited a crime.OK,My rant is over.
I know exactly what you mean. There were some guys on here that had no respect for others. I dont consider those types to be true turkey hunters. I hope most of those guys are gone and if not, I'd hope the moderators can do something about it. I think of myself as a turkey hunter, and I love to hear from and talk to other turkey hunters. Whether discussing strategies or telling stories, and as long as it's legal, for the most part I am going to happy for somebody no matter how they take a bird. Minus maybe roost shooting and rifle hunting, I've tried most strategies that are legal myself.

JW, glad to be here on this site. I still enjoy coming on here and especially being in the contest. Hopefully the numbers in that can pick back up. Wasn't too long ago and we had 20+ teams. It was still a lot of fun this year but slower with only 5 teams.

Last edited by jepcho; 06-06-2015 at 11:19 AM.