HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Most lethal broadhead
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2015, 11:53 AM
super_hunt54
Nontypical Buck

Oldtimer, looking at that picture I can see why you would think that they aren't but in fact they are. The curvature just appears that way in pictures. All cutting surfaces are at identical distances from each other as well as to the central point of the ferrule which is the definition of "even cutting plane". Being on the same plane doesn't mean a straight cut. There are many curved surface blades out there. This one just takes it to the extreme.

And yep MS allows the use of drug tipped (pods) arrows but the kicker is that the drug Succinylcholine Chloride or Anectine is illegal to possess in Ms! That's what you are supposed to use in the "pods". I too believe that it's a travesty to use that stuff. I couldn't find any other state that allows it on public OR private lands. It seems that Ms has made it illegal by possession of the common drug. But as we all know, things aren't often "common" anymore. I'm sure some idiot out there has come up with a drug that's just as effective to use. Just wonder why they don't just put it on the books as an illegal practice and be done with it. 99 percent of Bowhunters are against the use of poison tipped arrows anyway.