HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Looking for a Hog Hunting Outfitter
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2015, 08:26 AM
Prone Outfitters
Spike

Originally Posted by Dr. Gas
Prone is one such nightmare. Don't waste your time and money.
Patrick, While you and your group did not kill any pigs, please remember everyone in your group saw pigs throughout your stay. I also recall your partner shooting and missing a hog on the second night hunt. A hunt which you and your other hunting partner decided to skip and head back to the hotel, after showing great impatience because we did not allow you to poach from the neighboring property earlier that day. I do understand that weekend was slow, as we had abundant snow and rain two days prior, which is highly uncommon here in Texas. However, as stated in my emails to you, if two of the three hunters in your group had not skipped the second night of a two night hog hunt, you and your group would have been offered a free hunt with us. Especially considering the hunt you skipped proved to be successful for the person in your group that hunted that night. I cannot force you to hunt, and I can guarantee a 0% success rate while you're sitting in your hotel room. Best Regards, Clay Herzog President (682) 300 - 4008