HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gripe of the Day
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2015, 04:12 AM
alleyyooper
Nontypical Buck

Talking

Few years back Cabala's owed me some money. Wanting to clear their books of that debt they sent a E mail and suggested I find a product and order it.
I had been wanting a E scale and a RCBS range master fit the bill and was the right price to cover the debt they owed me. I did the ordering over the phone and was told I would owe them some thing like $35.00 UPS shipping. I told them to put it in a USPS small flat rate box which at that time was about $9.00. They said they couldn't do that as UPS came right to the wear house to pick up packages. I asked if they got mail at the wear house and they said yes. Now I ship hundreds of pounds of bees wax and honey every year USPS flat rate and I get the boxes free delivered to my house and they pick up the packages at my house I am shipping. Any They refused to ship it other than UPS so I told them to forget the order I was not going to pay that shipping cost when there were better shipping Options they could use if they really cared about the customer.
So to get the debt they owed me they shipped the scale to me free of charge despite my willing ness to pay for USPS shipping.

Al