HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gripe of the Day
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2015, 12:05 PM
Oldtimr
Boone & Crockett

Default Gripe of the Day

I discovered today that I lost a screw on the right side of my grip on my Kahr MK 40 in my Crimson Trace laser grips. I called Crimson Trace, and they told me I have to get the screws from Kahr, I did not remember if screws came with the crimson trace or if I used the origionals. I called Kahr in MA and got a message that due to phone line problems calls are not going through to the company and to try later. Five hours later I called again, same message so I googled their website and thee was a link to buy parts with exloded view of the gun so it made it easy to pick what you wanted. I clicked on the screw I needed and found it cost $1.10 so I ordered two of them, never know if I will ose another. Now for the gripe. The cheapest shipping for two tiny screws that cost $2.20 was $10.00 and change. they could have put them in an envelope and shipped them for less than a dollar through USPS. I shipped a piece of buffalo hide back to the place I bought it 2 days ago, it cost me 6 bucks. I am going to call them when their phone works and discuss how they are cheating their cutomers with shipping prices. They make a fine gun, but this is BS. End of rant.