HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - 2014 Returning champs The Turkey Killers
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2015, 05:58 PM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

Originally Posted by swampbuster
Anything new from the mods on our missing team members Phil?

I have heard nothing as of yet.. I am guessing we will be going into this short of those 2 members.. But, I am still confident we can get this done.. Not everyone got birds last year and hopefully everyone does this year..

Either way we still stand a very good chance of winning this contest again.. I know we can do it!! Oue seasons are just now coming into play for many of you.. I am one of the last seasons to open up because of being so far north.. Then again i also have an entire month to hunt in and I am hearing good stuff on the birds from 1 to 4 hours away.. They are all saying they have never seen so many birds as this year.. here in this area we were hit really hard with snow and it is still trying to leave the ground.. A lot of fields has really started to open up and should be free of snow sometime this week. Hopefully then i will have a better idea on our bird situation here.. If not I maybe able to travel south some and see what happens..