HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Gaiters for hunting
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2015, 02:14 AM
JohnnyCapra
Spike

Originally Posted by mcw3734
I’m looking for a pair of gaiters to wear while hiking and hunting. Mostly just to keep dirt/stones/sticks and such out of my boots. I have a pair for winter, but they are made of nylon material that is too noisy for hunting with. So I was wondering if anybody has experience with a summer weight gaiters that are softer/quieter that might fit the bill. Ankle or knee length doesn’t matter too much, but shorter would be nice. NOT looking for snake gaiters.

I’ve seen the ones made by Kenetrek on the web. They look like they might do the trick, will have to go to a store and check them out. If anybody has these or others and can give some feedback, it would be appreciated. Thanks!
I have been going out for hiking once in a month. Last month, I bought a pair of the gaiters from Black Crystal Online. I found them quite lightweight & adjustable. I like this brand since it offers gaiters that are lighter and much more comfortable than the others that are available in the market. Most important quality that I like about these gaiters is that they are noiseless. I am sure these gaiters will help you will you are out for hunting too.