HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Multi Sportsman
Thread: Multi Sportsman
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Sheridan
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by archeryelk1
I try to do as much as I can. In the spring I turkey hunt (bow and shotgun, depending on mood), bear hunt (centerfire & muzzleloader), pick morel mushrooms, and shoot a lot while the weather isn't real hot. Summer I do quite a bit of camping, trout fishing with spinning rod and fly rod, dabble in bass fishing, cat fish some, and get in some shooting as well. Spring and summer I also work around the property trying to improve it for hunting. September I archery hunt elk, October & November is rifle hunting whitetail...centerfire and muzzleloader...and also steelhead fishing, usually bobber & jig from the bank. Winter I coyote & bobcat call, snowmobile, and of course more shooting. I recently joined a muzzleloader club and they have one shoot every month, I try to make it to as many of those as time permits.
Like you said it is very expensive starting out. The older I get the easier it becomes, as it is then just a matter of fuel for the most part. I try to take care of everything as best I can to keep from having to replace things.
Seems to me you keep fairly busy and should consider yourself very fortunate.

Green with envy....................I'm a work'in stiff.