HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - My 100yd range this afternoon.....
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2015, 06:18 AM
Triple Se7en
Nontypical Buck

Exactly Barnes. And someone needs to tell poster Muley that we (Michigan) have the sharpest lawsuit / malpractice lawyers in this country. Yes, the actual government agency that passed these laws can be sued for baiting the accused baiter.

There's even talk to sue the state of Michigan for baiting drunk drivers, by parking police vehicles nearby the bar. Years ago there were bars in residential neighborhoods / unzoned locations. Not anymore will they grant licenses to open a bar in my subdivsion, at a current ranch-type home next door to me.

That may change soon, for the government cannot force us to drive a car to a bar for a drink / socialize. A sharp lawyer would force the government to allow me to open a desired bar, in the tri-level home right next door to you or me, in an unzoned area that's currently outlawed.

That way the drunks can walk home, not be forced to drive. Many years ago, there were 220 bars in my two square miles of old/small town Hamtramck Michigan. We may see a ton of residential bars popping up soon in Clinton Township Mi.

BTW... I haven't had more than two beers in a bar in over 15 years. Not discussing myself here.

Last edited by Triple Se7en; 01-26-2015 at 06:26 AM.