HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Help finding a hooded camo rain jacket
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 02:41 PM
AndyWC
Spike

Wish I could try them on before buying, unfortunately nearest place that carries any of those is 125 miles one way from my house. Awful long drive to try a jacket on. Part of the reason I came here. My main concern is not getting to hot in the temps I'm gonna be using them in but again not having to use layers to stay warm either. I've got a carhartt j131 jacket that is just thermal lined, wanting a rain jacket that is like the carhartt just rain proof or resistant.

EDIT: ok I'm seriously thinking about jumping on the 10X Men's Waterproof-Breathable Outer Systems Hooded Jacket on Amazon right now. Regularly $58 but with gift cards I can get it for $20. Has 4.3 out of 5 stars with 41 reviews on there. Says it is,

100% Polyester
Machine Wash
6 oz. 100-percent waterproof-breathable polyester brushed tricot shell with seam seal construction and sixth skin 8000mm/5000mm lamination
Diamond-quilted thinsulate insulation
Scentrex scent control lining
Contrasting stylish black accents
Detachable and adjustable 3-piece zip-off hood

I have no idea if that is all good stuff or bad stuff, so if any of you can see any reason why I shouldn't jump on this jacket please post and let me know.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product//B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Last edited by AndyWC; 01-05-2015 at 04:46 PM.