HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - broad head problems
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2014, 03:39 PM
jebo0420
Spike

sorry, bow is an 09 stinger 70lb. draw, replaced strings with vapertrails bout 2 years ago. whisker bisket, truglo range finder single pin, arrows are carbon express termiantors 6075, arrows are cut to 27.5 and my draw is set at 29. there is no consistent group "to the right,left,up,down" maybe if any low right. I've checked for fletch contact with powder on the riser...nothing? I may just borrow some different heads to see if maybe it's the new heads I'm trying... I'm trying to improve my kinetic transfer down range. I lost a deer 2 years ago, and almost an other this year because of poor blood trails and I figured Insuring a double pass thur would definitely help those, neither deer had one at 30yds. One I'll place blame on the broadhead, this year I have to blame the bow or the set I have. That's the only reason I'm tweaking my set up. I would love to buy one of the newer bows with more speed, not to say what I have now won't work just never want to have that experience again of not finding an animal.