HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Buck Down!! My best yet.....Short Video
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 03:24 PM
DDAdventures
Spike

Originally Posted by 7.62NATO
Help me understand then. What natural obstacle did the shooter overcome to bag this buck? The food source: an unnatural lure placed in a completely open area. The ambush point: similar to a small house that concealed all movement, removed the shooter from the environment of the outdoors and most likely prevented the wind from being a factor…at all.
You answered your own question here. I overcame everything by simply building a deer blind. Who knows maybe this deer blind concept will catch on one day.
So what you are saying is you aren't sitting by a used trail on the ground or in tree where the deer are known to travel (by either the outfitter sitting you down there or a camera you have set up) ready to kill it at the "ambush point" concealed with face paint and camo to "conceal all movement" and scent killer to "prevent wind from being a factor. Or is this what you do....completely taking yourself out of the element in just another way than I do.
What I'm saying is, there is more than just your way of hunting.

Geez. I can't believe I have to defend my way so hard.