HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 3 Thread "The Team"
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 05:31 AM
TX_Hoghunter
Typical Buck

Here is my buck.

Here is my doe. I almost forgot to take pictures.

Here is the blasted emu....To bad we don't get points for this. I am pretty sure I will be the only one in the competition with an emu...LOL.

One of the things that I enjoy is that all of my daughters also hunt. This is my 21 years old. She has 2 more semeseters n college with a double major of early childhood development and business. She spent her younger years following me in the woods. She shot her first deer by herself at age 12. At 13 she told me that the next deer she took would be with her bow. She has not picked up a rifle since. She killed her first with a bow at 14. Since then she has taken several wth her bow including one really good 9 point. She was able to drive down to the lease and do a little hunting with me.

When I went to walk in on Saturday this is what her arrow looked like.

I should not have been surprised...It is almost always what her arrows look like...LOL

She had taken another doe.

And the picture that I am the most proad of...

LOL...My girls know how to clean their own deer....

I will try to get my deer scored today. We did a real rough score at the lease and it should be a mid 20's deer, but my wife did inform me that I had a long list of honey do's after being gone hunting this long....LOL....

-john