HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Back2Back Champs - TEAM PASS THRU
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 12:36 PM
On_Point
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Bowman4440
man that does suck when you miss, buying my rangefinder was the best investment ive made in a while for hunting gear. You cant beat knowing the yardage , i get in my tree and "rope off" my yardages so i know in a pinch if hes inside that oak tree hes 40 yards inside this oak hes 20 yards yada yada it makes it easy not to be fumbling around with it at crunch time. I went duck hunting saturday morning and that wasall my hunting i did this weekend. I doubt ill be able to get out the next 2 weeks its my daughters brthday party this weekend and her actual birthday the following weekend so im sure ill be pretty busy. Havnt gotten many pictures lately due to the acorns being on the ground and the leaves not falling yet ti cover them up so the deer are just walking around wheerever they want
Hope your time to hunt opens up soon & ya get some quality time in the deer woods.

Just got my rangefinder off the UPS truck & took it out back to make sure my sight matched up. Everything's perfect so Im heading out the door to go get in a stand for the evening. The temp & the wind are looking good for a neighborhood stand I have set up. Gonna see if any big boys are up & about. I might get a shot at a mature doe too. We'll see how the night unfolds. Yall have a good one.