HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which Buck would you kill.
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 04:55 PM
rockport
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Muley Hunter
Good god man!!! Why does everybody take it this way. Where the hell did I mention to do it my way? I'm simply telling you how I do it, because you asked.

Don't ask if you don't want an answer! I don't care how anybody hunts. I do care how I hunt, and it's only important to me.

Please..Please.. Please DON"T DO IT MY MY!!!!!!!

Understand now?
You ever think maybe the problem is what you are saying and not they way everybody takes it? I mean your comments are asinine. I didn't ask you how you do it. I ask you the difference between a "trophy hunter" and a "meat hunter" that prefers mature bucks and you respond with absolute nonsense.

Because I choose to hunt the deer that are harder to hunt the hunt means nothing to me? Just asinine

This has nothing to do with how you do it. I don't care how you do it. The problem is because I don't do it your way "the hunt means nothing to me"

geee duh why does everybody take it wrong when I come on a hunting forum and tell them the hunt means nothing to them

The problem is not with "everybody" the problem is with you.

Shooting the first immature animal that walks by doesn't make the hunt mean more to you than it does anybody else.

Last edited by rockport; 10-14-2014 at 05:05 PM.