HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Which Buck would you kill.
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2014, 02:01 PM
Muley Hunter
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by rockport
That is very specific. Sounds more like its either your way or the wrong way IMO

It sure seems to me your just throwing a bunch of nonsense that really isn't hunting at all under the words trophy hunter.

I don't know much about the critters your hunting but here where I'm at hunting a big rack buck is like adding another species of animal to your hunting list. Its really like its not the same animal at all. I eat the meat, I enjoy the challenge, I love the hunt, I would never even consider hiring an outfitter,I like to talk about the hunt, I show pictures, I enjoy the hunt for myself,and yes I also love big antlers.

Your post is ridiculous as is suggesting choosing to hunt an animal that requires more effort,skill, and time to harvest happens because I hunter enjoys the kill and not the hunt.

Good god man!!! Why does everybody take it this way. Where the hell did I mention to do it my way? I'm simply telling you how I do it, because you asked.

Don't ask if you don't want an answer! I don't care how anybody hunts. I do care how I hunt, and it's only important to me.

Please..Please.. Please DON"T DO IT MY MY!!!!!!!

Understand now?