HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 3 Thread "The Team"
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2014, 02:33 PM
AF Hunter
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by b0huntr147
That's a pretty cool idea too, my digital camera is pretty old so it doesn't have that function. Half the time I can't even find the dumb thing, it does already have timer on it so I may need to find that and start keeping it in my hunting pack.
I have a dedicated camera to take when I go fishing and hunting with a timer, I have another I carry all the time in my vehicle just in case I come across a photo opportunity while driving, another for taking photographs at home, and finally one for school.

Fuji Finepix S5000 for hunting and fishing has a timer and is a good camera, but uses XD cards which are next to impossible to find anymore.

Nikon Coolpix L120 has timer and is in the truck all the time. A great point and shoot with a few extra bells and whistles.

Samsung NX300 has remote operation by cell phone and also timer. This is a point and shoot that has interchangeable lenses. Excellent camera.

Canon T5i with remote shutter and timer. This is as close as I get to a professional camera and I have way too much invested in the lenses, but you got to do what you got to do.

I also keep a small tripod in my vehicle all the time just in case I need it.