HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Any of the old crew from 99,2000 or 2001 here?
Old 10-02-2014, 10:19 AM
Nomercy448
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by golfpro261
I haven't been around that long, funny thing is you joined in 2003 it says.
We updated the HNI site in 2003, we lost our posts, and all got the "feb 2003" join date.

I joined in '97 or '98 under a different user name, then of course got reset like everybody else in 2003 so my profile showed 2003. I left in 2006 during one of the 'dark times' on here. I eventually found my way back in 2009, but couldn't remember my old password, or even my password to my old email that the account was sending my password reset emails to, so I rejoined under what I THOUGHT my old user name used to be - apparently I missed, but it let me re-up, so like it or not, I'm "Nomercy448" which was my 'handle' from high school over a decade earlier. 5yrs later, too many folks around here know me as that to change it here, although I do use a different handle at other sites. Between 98 and 2006, I had limited computer time, so I didn't post as much, but my current job isn't very demanding but has me in front of a computer most of the day, so I waste, I mean SPEND, most of my day in and out of this and a handful of other forums, whether you fellas like it or not!!!