HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Team 8 "Heavy Hitters"
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2014, 12:41 PM
hatchet jack
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by iayotehunter
Yes we do. I also enjoy meeting everybody and hearing the updates and stories. Sorry if I post too much on here I just like talking about hunting and everything
Keep posting Buddy. I look forward to all your post's . The weather has been real hot this week. I been working a lot of OT the past few weeks. The real hunting is yet to come. I really hit it hard the last 2 weeks of Oct and first 3 weeks of Nov. I can't wait to head to Ohio for 5 days's in November , 10th til 14th. I am praying for COLD weather and Overcast. I will be hunting on the back side of the Full Moon which I don't like. All day sit's are a must in November! Still gotta get my New Limbdriver rest for my Elite Answer. I need time to get to the archery shop. I could get it on-line but I like to give the Archery shop the bizz. I am heading upstate Monday to do some scouting in the Bigwoods and to set up a few Duckblinds . Be up there the weekend of Oct 11th doing a Duckhuntig/Bowhunting 3 day weekend. I hope to have some Backstrap and Wood Duck breast's on the open fire that weekend. Be Safe all!

Hatchet Jack