HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - greenig land and cattle outfitter
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 03:12 AM
kslivstkbroker
Spike

I have ground in KS we are ranching community we take in hunters both in state & out of state, the money we make is what keeps are deer herd healthy !!! we have lots deer that could be harvested for free , cull bucks, does that are out of production !!!we take in hunters to help with the finances & give us extra money!!! For outstate hunters think of the cost of driving to fill feeders, cameras, putting up stands !!! yes I understand the point that your making mo hunter , but its not hunters buying hunts that are making it hard to find a place to hunt its the realtors that selling land at inflated prices to outstate hunters who want a place to hunt !!! Makes it hard for landowners to buy more ground !!! Most not all are people that have money to throw around !!!They have no concept of what it to takes to to take care of a place they throw up feeders, hunt on fence line's, kill young deer ,wound deer and not recover them !!! kick all livestock off the ground !!! I rather see a rancher or farm make money so he can manage a farm than big money realtors selling ground that we cant afford because it the price is recreational not feasible!!!