HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bad scope or bad bedding
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:10 AM
Topgun 3006
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by deerhunter518
because I cant afford a $300-$400 scope it automatically means im a smoker and a drinker? how have you come up with this idea? my extra money goes into my hobby just like you but I also have a wife and kids that I support on my wallet and I would rather give my kids new clothes or buy them new toys so they can enjoy life instead of selfishly taking extra money to benefit a beater rifle I picked up of nothing. you don't even know me or what I have to pass judgment about how I spend money. here's any idea; next time you have a thought, Fart, it might get your head out of your ass.
I didn't say you were a drinker or smoker! I said I'm not and that's money I can use for my equipment. Big difference there pardner and I have an even better idea than yours seeing as how you want to be a jackass after asking your questions. The next time you have a question about something like you did here, go the heck somewhere else for your answers and advice seeing as how EVERYONE has told you the same dang thing as I have and all you can come back with is smartazz retorts to me! I'd tell you where you can stick your beater rifle and tasco, but I prefer to stay on this website, LOL!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 09-09-2014 at 12:26 PM. Reason: Spelling