HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Bad scope or bad bedding
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 07:27 AM
deerhunter518
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
In case you have selective reading, EVERYONE else has said the same thing I have, LOL! No, I don't have a lot of expendable income as a retiree, but I don't smoke or drink and the money for stuff like that goes into GOOD equipment. Try it and you may change your tune! As the other member stated, how are you going to know if the rifle shoots accurately when you put what might be junk on top of it! You might as well have used iron sights to figure that out and gone from there.
because I cant afford a $300-$400 scope it automatically means im a smoker and a drinker? how have you come up with this idea? my extra money goes into my hobby just like you but I also have a wife and kids that I support on my wallet and I would rather give my kids new clothes or buy them new toys so they can enjoy life instead of selfishly taking extra money to benefit a beater rifle I picked up of nothing. you don't even know me or what I have to pass judgment about how I spend money. here's any idea; next time you have a thought, Fart, it might get your head out of your ass.