HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Deep South Hunting Report
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 01:09 PM
Sweetwater

Default RE: Deep South Hunting Report

Pipe down, Tomster. Gracious. Allow me to run through & neagte your thoughtless post.

First, it is a well known fact that Southern deer are a might bit smarter than Yankee deer. Animals are not much different than people that is, in the different regions of the world. Naturally, you have more deer in the South that are more savvy toward eluding danger. I have hunted in the north & noticed that deer there are easier to harvest. And, yes I do hunt all over Gadsden County. Again, I mean no disrespect, but Yankee deer take after Yankee folk.

I did not break out the old chainsaw under my stand, turn it off, and then climb up for an afternoon hunt, mind you. I sat far away from all trimming. My stand was in an oak bed loaded with acorns. I see many deer there in the morning hours, but perhaps the evening is slower in that location.

In reference to DEMANDING RESPECT I have taken care of that alreday & I did not ask for yours, Yankee. Having the respect of a Yank is the least of my concerns. If you are looking for some PC message board that won' t hurt your fragile feelings then go to PETA' s home page.