HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - arrows again
Thread: arrows again
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2014, 09:08 AM
DCA
Spike

Hi BrimBuster, I'm the Sales Manager for Deer Crossing Archery.

I'm glad you liked the arrows and I hope you had good success with them through out the span of the season. I was searching around some forums and I came across this thread.

To anyone else who was interested in getting some new arrows, I would suggest checking out Deer Crossing Archery. We have a very broad selection of arrows and we try to meet the needs of everybody. Like BrimBuster mentioned before, we have some SD Hunters which are our smaller diameter heavy arrows. We offer custom work on all of our arrows except our ECO Hunters which are coming in at $50 a dozen with inserts, nocks, and pre fletched.

We have Targets, LD targets, and xbow arrows. Shaft options also for those who like to do their own work.

DCA is truly at the intersection of quality and economy. HERE is the link to all of our arrows, and if anyone has any questions please feel free to shoot me an email or PM. [email protected].

Also, save 10% on any orders by using the discount code Jesse10!

I hope this message doesn't come across as "Spam". I seen that there was some talk about my company so I felt the need to address the folks and offer some more information.

Thanks for your time fellas!