HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Disabled hunter thread
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:03 PM
Xbowhunter29
Spike

I just signed up due to this forum! Iam 21 years old and battle Limb Gerdle Muscular Dystrophy! A buddy of mine recently made a fundraiser to get me a action track wheelchair to help me continue hunting! Check this out and share with people if you would like!!! Thanks everyone!
Hello all hunters! Iam 21 years old and a very avid hunter from Norfolk Nebraska! I was diagnosed with Muscular Dystrophy when i was 13 years old! Each and every day it is getting worse and worse! I hunt, film, and edit all my footage and my teammates footage! Iam a pro staff member for Buck Brothers Outdoors which is a Web based hunting show on vimeo, youtube, and facebook. One of my best friends started a fundraiser to get an Action Track Wheelchair which will keep me in the woods doing what i love! We have raised approximately $8,000 in two months and our goal is to make $13,000 by august! Mission Archery recently donated two compound bows to be raffled off by buying tickets! A ticket for the Mission Craze is $10 and a ticket for the Mission Ballistic is $15 a ticket! If any of you guys would be interested in the drawing or donating to the fund please go to this link and type in your name and number with your donation if you want to be in for the drawing just donated as much money as you would like for however many tickets you would like to have! This is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/84ts2k Thank you all so much and hope you guys can get in on this raffle and help for a great cause!!! Happy hunting and god bless -Tyson Freeman