HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - PA Game Commission Finally
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 05:44 PM
hatchet jack
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by NeverWill
I have personally witnessed the huge drives with the guys in funny hats and suspendors with wooded carts on the dirt road filled with deer. Women in their bright dresses helping to push and I am sure carrying a tag.

Total slaughter of deer on 4c. That is who we are dealing with so I don't think they are sportsman so we can really count on them to police themselves. The founding fathers slaughtered animals when left to their own and Alt and Co. invited them to do again this time.

For the past 10+ years I have obtained a doe tag just to try to save a deer from getting killed.

Another thing, the PGC used the "positive" report cards as a signal of how many deer were out there, not how many were killed. All the while demanding more people report their kills. Made no sense, they were using that data to say that the kill numbers were rising so there must be more deer out there.
Alt was nothing but a salesman for the PGC! I remember when he said PA will be the next Midwest IL with his Grand Deer PLAN. LOL! What a JOKE! Them Guy's with the funny hats shoot everything that moves in the woods. They are also running wild out in Ohio too. They screwed up one of my Ohio spots with their I can do anything I want TUDE! What CRUMBS!!!!! Thank GOD for my NJ lease thats all I can say!

Hatchet Jack