HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Blind Question??
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 08:09 AM
Phil from Maine
Boone & Crockett

I couldn't get up there until Monday morning as I am working 12 hour night shifts until I go on my week of vacation opening day. I did not want to leave my blind up until I am ready to use it. So not a chance to get up there ahead of time. If tonight goes smooth at work I may try to get there in the early afternoon and that way I can have my decoys up there as well. I am not sure if I would scare any away from there or not as the road is tracked up every where in there. The only real pressure they get is from a few drive by hunters and the road is gated until next week. That means no pressure as most would not take the walk into there.

I walk a mile to get up to my blind and I scouted up another 2 miles and the birds have been all over the road. They have been from the start of it to where I had stopped and walked back. Most of the birds everyone has seen including myself is from 9:30 on as our weather changes that could change. So I am thinking getting started out by 6 or 6:30 and that should allow me time to set it up. Then I have a week to try and get one from it.. Thanks for the reply..