HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best 7mm mag and scope to buy
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 10:02 AM
Colorado Luckydog
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by flags
Nope. Because if you had the courage or the decency to post the entire thing, rather than just the intro to the post, you would see where I gave about 5 or 6 reasons why a man can no more pick a rifle for anyone else than he can pick a wife for anyone else. That was my point which you either missed or are intentionally ignoring. By the way, this is the part you left out:

If you also think is is worthless, which your post above suggest, then you aren't any brighter than the OP is. So, do you have an axe to grind or are you just grasping at straws? By the way, I wasn't the only one to tell him that and he immediately went into pout mode. Face it, the OP was either a plant for the gun joint he was pushing or a lazy youth that wants others to make decisions for him. I'm not buying his line of B.S. any more than I'm buying your line.
Bottom line is, you talk to people on the internet different than you would in person and your full of yourself. You were condescending and flat rude. That's why the OP responded the way he did. It's not your information that was worthless, it's the way you said it. You wouldn't be that way in person to the OP or myself. That's just the way it is with you internet cowboys.