HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best 7mm mag and scope to buy
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 04:44 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Say what you want flags but if you can't see this as condescending, then your not near as smart as you always act. I would have told you your advice was worthless also.
Nope. Because if you had the courage or the decency to post the entire thing, rather than just the intro to the post, you would see where I gave about 5 or 6 reasons why a man can no more pick a rifle for anyone else than he can pick a wife for anyone else. That was my point which you either missed or are intentionally ignoring. By the way, this is the part you left out:

It is impossible for someone to choose a good rifle for someone else. We don't know how long your arms are. We don't know how heavy a rifle you like. We don't know if you prefer a wood stock or a composite stock. We don't know if you like the trigger. We don't know if you like the balance. We don't know if the stock fits you well. Those and a lot more go into choosing a rifle you're serious about using.
If you also think is is worthless, which your post above suggest, then you aren't any brighter than the OP is. So, do you have an axe to grind or are you just grasping at straws? By the way, I wasn't the only one to tell him that and he immediately went into pout mode. Face it, the OP was either a plant for the gun joint he was pushing or a lazy youth that wants others to make decisions for him. I'm not buying his line of B.S. any more than I'm buying your line.

Last edited by flags; 04-08-2014 at 04:50 AM.