HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Best 7mm mag and scope to buy
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2014, 09:06 AM
flags
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Colorado Luckydog
Another great thread. The need to talk down to, try and humiliate and be condescending know it all's, has been filled again. Good job you guys!! Maybe we accomplished running off another new guy with his first thread! We should all be proud!
I have to respectfully disagree with this viewpoint.

I personally gave him input based on using a 7mm Mag since I was 13 years old, that means I've been using it for 37 years. The problem is he didn't want anyone to give him advice based on their field experience, he stated he wanted us to tell him what rifle to buy. When several, including myself pointed out the potential issues with that he said our information was WORTHLESS despite him admitting he has very little hunting experience!

When a newcomer asks for advice and then gets pouty and says the advice is worthless and just tell them what to do, I'm going to hoist the B.S. flag to the peak of the mast every time. I have personally taken 68 species of big game (more than 50 species with the caliber in question) and this guy is going to say my info is worthless? Sorry, I'm not going to let that slide.