HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Archaeology Student wants help!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2014, 12:27 PM
ArchStudent
Spike

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
The survey questions were not well thought out and tend to appear to be from an anti- hunters perspective! I'd suggest that other site members not bother to take it!
I couldn't care less about hunting. In fact, I rather enjoy deer jerky. Especially after one hit my Mustang a few years ago.

The questions (which are very well thought out and kept very basic for internet purposes) were to determine the frequencies of hunting, the locations of hunting, and then to use the pertinent data from that to determine approximately how often hunting sites are used and then the resulting cohabitation of prey to predator habitus.

They are on "SurveyMonkey.com," a very popular and well-regarded website not known for malware or advertisement usage. If there are people out there who are "anti-hunting" for whatever reason, then they will take any information you give them and use it for their purpose.

The use of this forum was meant to augment emic research being done in person to provide etic, or purely quantitative data.

If you don't want to take it, don't. If you do, and wish to be helpful, then you have my thanks.