HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Turkey "hunting" tv
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 12:34 PM
Mr. Longbeard
Nontypical Buck

Default Turkey "hunting" tv

Was watching the crush with lee tiff and I was reflecting on all the years of minor disagreements lol I've had on the public forums...

First thing that cought my undevided attention was uh never mind... Tiffiney shoots her decoy at 15 yards in stead of the strutter and then some how has the time to re knock another arrow and then at 15 yards smoke the gobbler... Then they go get the mother in law and put her on a gobbler the very next day and she missed... I was really shocked that they didn't call another bird in for the in law to shot again!!! The next day ther buddy's come in and they bush wack a gobbler... Then they take a break from turkey hunting to fill a wheel barrel up with 140"-160" sheds that are rittled all over there property

Then after all family and friends get there gobblers ol lee decides "I think I'm going to go out and out smart me one of these Wiley ol gobbler"...

Come on are these people really turkey hunting???

I can't help it when It takes me most springs 4 or 5 days of hard hunting to just hopefully get a chance at shouldering my 870... And these "hunters" are stacking gobblers up like guard wood lol

Anybody like to coment lol

Last edited by Mr. Longbeard; 02-07-2014 at 12:39 PM.