HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - Non-typical City monster!
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Bigus awd223
Spike

Default Non-typical City monster!

My buddy at work sent these trail cam pic's to me Wednesday so I thought I would share this with yall.

His aunt lives in the middle of the city(Warren, MI. at 14mile and Van Dyke area) and she has been watching this non-typical monster buck for the past few years. I almost started to cry when he told me where these pictures were taken(no hunting in the city limits) Last year they caught a guy dragging a buck out of the area, and according to my buddy, that person lost the right to hunt in the state of Michigan(possibly US?) for life and was hit with some jail time and an $80,000 fine?(don't know how truthful that is). I will try to get some of the pics from last year to show yall the difference in this big boy. There is also another monster 10 point running around there too that is also attached. I also noticed another smaller buck that I wanted to see what you guys thought. I think that it might be an offspring of the non-typical. What are your guys thoughts?

We are going over there tomorrow to set up a shed net(Going to run fishing line over the bait that she has out) Hope fully we will get them! Anyone have any hints or tricks to setting up shed traps? If we end up spotting him after they drop, hopefully wont be to hard to find them since there is not a huge area for them to hide. I'll make sure to keep yall updated!
Attached Images